THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PARENT COMPANY “BANCO DI DESIO E DELLA BRIANZA S.P.A.” HAS APPROVED THE CONSOLIDATED INTERIM REPORT AS AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2014 (FIRST FINANCIAL REPORT SINCE BANCA POPOLARE DI SPOLETO JOINED THE GROUP)
- CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT (pertaining to the Parent Company): EUR 45.6 million, compared to a net loss of EUR 4.9 million in the third quarter of the previous year. A significant net contribution was made by financial activities in addition to EUR 7.7 million due to the aggregation at fair value of the subsidiary Banca Popolare di Spoleto S.p.A., which presented an individual net loss of EUR 7.8 million, recorded between 1 August 2014 and 30 September 2014 by said subsidiary (1)
- OPERATING MARGIN: EUR 134.3 million, up by 21%
- GROWTH IN TOTAL DEPOSITS FROM ORDINARY CUSTOMERS: up to EUR 19.2 billion, marking an increase of EUR 3.9 billion (+25.8%) (assets of Banca Popolare di Spoleto S.p.A. totalling EUR 3.8 billion), of which DIRECT DEPOSITS amounting to EUR 10.6 billion (+35.8%), with a ratio of loans to ordinary customers/direct deposits of 89.6% (previously 88%).
- INCREASE IN LOANS: up to EUR 9.5 billion, marking an increase of EUR 2.6 billion (+38.2%) (loans of Banca Popolare di Spoleto S.p.A. of EUR 2.5 billion) net of repo transactions with institutional counterparties for EUR 0.4 billion.
- ADJUSTMENTS TO LOANS: totalling EUR 89.8 million (September 2013: EUR 97.8 million; -8.1%), including those relating to Banca Popolare di Spoleto S.p.A. consolidated in application of international accounting standards
- STRONG AND INCREASING CAPITAL SOLIDITY
Shareholders’ equity: EUR 866.9 million (previously EUR 818.7 million);
Own Funds (2) EUR 952.9 million (3) (CET1 + AT1 EUR 850.7 million + T2 EUR 102.2 million) compared to EUR 815.3 million as at 31 December 2013, data recalculated according to the new regulations (the former Regulatory Capital stood at EUR 823.3 million as at 31 December 2013);
Common Equity Tier1 at 10.5% (4)
Tier1 at 10.7% (4)
Total capital ratio at 12% (4)